Here are "7 Inspirational Bible Quotes for Women" and an accompanying piece of artwork, I have created, related to each bible verse! Enjoy!
1. Matthew 6:26 says "look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"
2. Proverbs 3:5-6 says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
3. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 says "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love Never Fails."
4. Ecclesiastes 4:12 says "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
5. Philippians 4:8 says "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
6. Part of Psalm 91 says "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways” (Psalm 91:11).
7. Galatians 5:22-23 says "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."
Each of the above pieces of artwork are available at Elevation Boutique (a portion of each sale is donated to women trafficking survivors in the USA, and there is FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING)! Click here to shop now!
What is your favorite Inspirational Bible Quote for Women? Comment below!
You can also follow Elevation Boutique on Instragram: @elevation_boutique