Here are "7 Scriptures for Strength and Encouragement In Hard Times" and an accompanying piece of artwork (available at Elevation Boutique) that I have created, related to each bible verse! Enjoy!
1. Isaiah 54:17 says "No weapon formed against you shall prosper."
2. Ephesians 6:13-17 says "Put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
3. Philippians 4:13 says "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me."
4. Joshua 1:9 says " Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
5. Psalm 46:5 says "God is within her, she will not fall."
6. Psalm 91 says "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
7. Proverbs 31:25 says "She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."
What is your favorite Scripture for Strength and Encouragement During Hard Times? Comment below!
Make sure you follow Elevation Boutique on Pinterest for more awesome content like this! You can pin the top image if you're interested!
You can also follow Elevation Boutique on Instragram: @elevation_boutique